Irish Whiskey Pod is a monthly Irish Whiskey Podcast by Stuart McNamara the Editor of IrishWhiskey.Com and the Irish Whiskey Trail.
Since launching in August 2017, Irish Whiskey Pod has been topping the iTunes Podcast Charts for both Whiskey and Whisky related Podcasts.
Contact Stuart at any time using the contact form on our podcast website IrishWhiskeyPod.com or on Twitter @IrishWhiskeyPod.
Listen to Episode one of Irish Whiskey Pod.
In our very first episode of Irish Whiskey Pod, Stuart talks about:
- Slane Irish Whiskey Review.
- Irish Whiskey Tourism and the new Irish Whiskey Trail. smartphone app.
- Stuart visits the newly renovated Jameson Experience Visitor Centre in Bow Street Dublin and the Old Kilbeggan Distillery Museum in the Irish Midlands.
- The Irish Whiskey Pooka Scale road-map for Irish Whiskey Beginners.
- The new Pearse Lyons Distillery which opened in an old renovated church in Dublin’s new Stilleries Irish Whiskey Quarter.
- The Launch of Lambay Island Irish Whiskey supported by Camus Cognac.